BLACK FOREST BROWNIES
How to Make BLACK FOREST BROWNIES
- 1Heat oven to 350F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 13x9 glass cake pan.
- 2Beat together until smooth: the cream cheese, the egg and 3 tbsp. of "sauce" from the pie filling.
- 3Prepare brownie batter per package directions.
- 4Fold the remaining cherry pie filling into the batter until well distributed. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 5Drop cream cheese mixture by large spoonfuls onto the brownies. Use a butter knife to swirl the cream cheese through the batter, creating a marble effect.
- 6Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Allow to cool in pan, then refrigerate to chill completely before slicing.