Bisquick Cookies and Cream filled Donuts
Was at work and again was left without a dessert to serve. What is midnight doing if they are not doing prep work like desserts.
How to Make Bisquick Cookies and Cream filled Donuts
- 1Mix together in a large bowl, bisquick, baking powder and water and set a side to raise 10 minutes.
- 2Mix together in a medium bowl the crushed cookies and cream cheese.
- 3Roll bisquick dough into 15 balls. Flatten each ball. Add a heaping tablespoon of filling to each flattened ball and wrap the bisquick around filling. seal shut.
- 4heat oil to to hot and drop three at a time into the hot oil and fry until brown and done inside.
- 5remove from oil and roll in powdered sugar and set a side. repeat until all are made.
- 6NOTE: If you find they are not quite done inside you can microwave the powered donuts for 1 minute.