Best Chocolate Brownie with Fudge Sauce
200 gchocolate broken into pieces
90 gcake flour
60 mlbest cocoa powder
14 mlbaking powder
200 gpecan nuts
35 gcastor sugar
100 gdark chocolate, broken into pieces
How to Make Best Chocolate Brownie with Fudge Sauce
- BROWNIES: Melt the chocolate and butter together in a glass bowl, over a pot of simmering water. Dont stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Beat the eggs lightly and stir into the mixture along with the nuts.
- Pour into a lined and greased 30cm square baking tin. Bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
Let cool for about 10 minutes and remove from tin. Cut into squares.
- FUDGE SAUCE: Heat butter and sugar together in a saucepan. Stir in the cream and cook very gently, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and continue to cook gently until chocolate has melted. Stir to form a smooth sauce.
Remove from the heat and pour over brownies.
Serve as a decadent dessert or tea time treat