Berries 'N' Cream Brownies
My mother gave me many Taste Of Home cookbooks for birthday and christmas gifts and I have enjoyed using them. This is a favorite dessert for my family and friends.
I made this for co-workers as well and many asked for the recipe and I am glad to share it here.
This one is a keeper, give it a try!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13 x 9 pan size)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawe
- 4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
How to Make Berries 'N' Cream Brownies
- 1Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2Spread whipped topping over brownies. Arrange strawberries cut side down over top. Drizzle with chocolate topping. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 3***Prep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min. + cooling