- 18.3 oz
- pkg. fudge brownie mix
- 3-1 oz
- squares white baking chocolate
- 1/3 c
- whipping cream
- 1 c
- cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 c
- maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
GARNISH: CANDY SPRINKLES
How to Make Be Mine Cherry Brownies
- 1Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions. Line a 13"x9" baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving several inches on sides for handles. Spray bottom of foil with non-stick vegetable spray; spread batter into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 24 to 26 minutes; let cool.
- 2Lift brownies from pan; remove foil. Use a 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut brownies. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and whipping cream for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until chocolate is melted; refrigerate 30 minutes. When frosting is done chilling, stir in cherries and spread mixture over brownies.
- 3In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter for 2 minutes, stirring until smooth. Transfer to a plastic zipping bag, snip off tip and drizzle over brownies. Garnish with sprinkles.