Banana Split Martini
★★★★★ 2 votes5
3 ozpineapple vodka
1/2 ozbanana liqueur
1/2 ozstrawberry liqueur
dash(es)white creme de cacao
How to Make Banana Split Martini
- Peel 1 banana, Cut banana in half, cut halfs into halfs.
- In a sauce pan bring water to boil, Place glass heat resistant bowl on top of sauce pan. Melt chocolate down, stirring often to keep chocolate from burning.
- Dip banana quaters half into chocolate, Place on a cookie sheet with wax paper and place into freezer. Allow chocolate to freeze onto banana quaters.
- Place ice, vokda, banana and strawberry liqueurs, cacao and grenadine in shaker. Shaken until mixed/chilled.
- Take the frozen chocolate covered banana's out of the freezer.
- pour drink into martini glass, Garnish with chocolate covered banana