- 1 pkg
- brownie mix, app. 21 oz. prepared
- 2 - 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 - 8 oz can(s)
- crushed pineapple, drained
- bananas, sliced
- strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c
- nuts, chopped
- 1 oz
- semisweet chocolate or 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
How to Make Banana Split Brownie Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Place parchment paper on 15" baking stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14" circle.
DO NOT BAKE WITHOUT PARCHMENT PAPER OR BATTER WILL RUN OFF STONE WHILE BAKING CREATING A HUGE MESS
- 2Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature.
- 3Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over cooled brownie "crust". Top with fruit and nuts. Melt chocolate and butter together, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over pizza.
- 4Chill. Cut into wedges with pizza cutter.