By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgsugar cookie mix
3milk chocolate bars
7 ozmarshmallow cream
How to Make Baked S'Mores
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8" square pan.
- Combine cookie mix, contents of buttery flavor packet from mix, egg and water in large bowl; stir until thoroughly blended.
- Divide cookie dough in half; press half the dough evenly into bottom of pan.
- Cut each milk chocolate bar into 12 sections by following division marks on bars.
- Arrange chocolate sections into 4 rows, with 9 sections in each row.
- Place spoonfuls of marshmallow creme on top of chocolate; spread to cover chocolate and cookie dough.
- Drop remaining cookie dough by teaspoonfuls on top of marshmallow creme.
- Spread lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown; cool completely.
- Cut into squares.