By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- sugar cookie mix
- 1 Tbsp
- milk chocolate bars
- 7 oz
- marshmallow cream
How to Make Baked S'Mores
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8" square pan.
- 2Combine cookie mix, contents of buttery flavor packet from mix, egg and water in large bowl; stir until thoroughly blended.
- 3Divide cookie dough in half; press half the dough evenly into bottom of pan.
- 4Cut each milk chocolate bar into 12 sections by following division marks on bars.
- 5Arrange chocolate sections into 4 rows, with 9 sections in each row.
- 6Place spoonfuls of marshmallow creme on top of chocolate; spread to cover chocolate and cookie dough.
- 7Drop remaining cookie dough by teaspoonfuls on top of marshmallow creme.
- 8Spread lightly with back of spoon.
- 9Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown; cool completely.
- 10Cut into squares.