Bacon Skewers with Caramel and Ganache
How to Make Bacon Skewers with Caramel and Ganache
- Preheat oven to 425. line a baking sheet with foil and top with a rack.
- For bacon, thread a strip of bacon onto each skewer; put on prepared rack. Cook bacon 10 minutes, flip and cook til crisp, 10 to 15 minutes more. transfer to paper towel lined baking sheet.
- For caramel, boil brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in small pan 1 minute. Whisk in 2 Tbsp. cream and boil 1 minute more. Removes caramel from heat; let cool 10 minutes.
- For ganache, heat 3 Tbsp. heavy cream til it boils. pour over chocolate in a bowl. Let the chocolate sit 5 minutes to soften. Stir til smooth.
- Spoon caramel over one side of each bacon skewer; chill til caramel is set. Spoon ganache over caramel; let excess drip back into the bowl. Chill bacon til ganache is set.