★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 1/2 c
- 7 1/2 oz
- hershey with almonds
- 1 Tbsp
- dry instant coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp. water
- large cool whip, plus 1 cup
How to Make Almond Joy Dessert
- 1Crust: Mix butter and coconut together and press into a 9x13 cake pan.
- 2Bake at 325 for 10 minutes. Cool.
- 3Then top with the following mixture. In the top of a double boiler (I use microwave) heat and mix until of even consistency the hershey , and coffee. Fold into Cool Whip and spread over crust; freeze until ready to eat.
- 4Garnish with CoolWhip and remaining 1/2 ounces of the 8 ounces Hershey bar grate the chocolate from the Hershey fine for the garnish.