★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1- 14oz.can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-12oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 tesp. vanilla(or any flavor)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts(opt.)
How to Make 3 Minute Microwave Fudge
- 1Pour sweetened condensed milk into a 2qt. microwave bowl. Add the chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir until chocolat chips are melted. Stir in 1 teaspoon. vanilla. Add nuts and stir until mixed good.
- 2Butter a 2qt. bowl(or line with foil) Pour fudge into bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. It makes about 2 pounds. Cut into squares and keep in air tight container in refrigerator.
- 3NOTE: When I use milk chocolate chips, I use 18 oz. You can use any flavors.