★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxcake mix, german chocolate
1 pkgcaramels (14oz)
5 ozevaporated milk, divided
3/4 cbutter, melted
1 can(s)semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make Yummy Bars
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Combine candy and 1/4C evaporated milk in small sauce pan, cook over low heat stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, butter, egg and remaining evaporated milk. With wooden spoon, press 1/2 of the mixture into prepared pan. Spreading evenly. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from even and sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. Spoon caramel mixture on top. Carefully spread remaining cake mixture over caramel layer. Return to oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.