White Jelly Bean Fudge
Went back to the basic recipe on the back of the jar and mixed it up a bit.
I really did a boo boo with it though I forgot to add the Vanilla but it still really taste good. I took it in for a pot luck and it didn't last long and got lot of yumms from my co workers.
- 1 jar(s)
- 7 ounce marshmellow cream
- 3/4 c
- butter or margaine
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 pkg
- white chocolate
- 3 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- bag jelly beans
How to Make White Jelly Bean Fudge
- 1Line a 9 inch square inch pan with foil.
- 2Bring sugar,butter, and milk to a full roiling boil in a large saucepan stiring constently on medium heat.
- 3Boil 4 minutes or until it reaches 234 F On a candy themometer
- 4Remove move heat
- 5Add white chocolate and melt stiring till smooth
- 6Add vanilla stir well
- 7Stir in Jelly Beans
- 8Pour into foil lined pan and let cool.