How to Make White Death
- Prepare a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. It's important to do this first since you'll need to work quickly.
- Mix 1st three ingredients in large bowl.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. Stir after 30 seconds, then zap again for 10-15 second intervals, stirring after each till all chips are just melted.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place heaping spoonfuls onto prepared parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
For Christmas, look for the seasonal cereal with red and green "berries".
Another option is to drizzle completed candies with additional tinted white chocolate, top with candy sprinkles or colored sugar to match your holiday or theme.
I've also made this with dried cranberries added.
But it doesn't seem to matter which version I make, they always disappear!