- 500 g
- good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 45 g
- copha, chopped
- 200 g
- macadamia nuts . you can leave them whole or chop them in half
- 3 Tbsp
- good quality coconut (optional)
- 350 g
- pink and white marshmallows. cut into halves or quarters. i don't like to use the mini marshmallows because the flavour isn't as nice.
How to Make White Chocolate Rocky Road
- 1Lightly grease and line with foil or baking paper the base and sides of a lamington pan.
- 2Place the chocolate and copha in a double boiler or a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- 3Mix the nuts, marshmallow and coconut together. Mix the melted white chocolate and copha together.
Pour quickly into the prepared tin.
Refridgerate until set.
- 4I just want to say that you can add other ingredients if you like. I have tried adding glaze cherries. But my family like it without.