White Chocolate Peanut Piles
We love peanuts and peanut butter, so these worked out to be a great treat and were really simple.
- 1 16oz pkg
- package white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- peanut butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- 1-2 tsp
- salt (depends on your taste, if you like a salty sweet crunch, add more)
- 8-10 oz
- dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
How to Make White Chocolate Peanut Piles
- 1Begin by melting peanut butter in a microwave safe container, stirring every 20 seconds so it doesn't burn. Stir in the vanilla and set aside.
- 2On the stove over medium heat, melt white chocolate chips and butter.
When the chocolate is melted, quickly add the peanut butter and stir well.
- 3Remove from heat.
Add the peanuts and salt, start with the minimum amount required then add more to your taste. Stir well.
- 4Scoop out by the tablespoon onto wax paper and allow to set. I put mine on a baking sheet covered in wax paper and then put in the freezer for a few minutes to quicken the process.