★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 18 oz
- package of chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 16 oz
- white baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- 4 oz
- colored sugar (optional)
How to Make White Chocolate Cookie Truffles
- 1Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well mixed. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 2In a large saucepan cook and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted; cool slightly.
- 3Dip each ball into melted white chocolate; let excess drip back into pan. Place dipped truffles on the prepared baking sheet. If desired,sprinkle with colored sugar. Chill truffles about 1 hour or until firm. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.