White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge
- 3 c
- 3/4 c
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz. white baking chips
- 1 pkg
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/3 c
- crushed candy canes or peppermints
- 1/4 c
- coarsely crushed candy canes or peppermints
How to Make White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge
- 1Bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil in a large saucepan over med.-high heat.Reduce heat to medium; boil 5 to 8 minutes or until mixture reaches 234*F., gently stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 2Stir in chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Stir in finely crushed candy. Pour in a buttered 13x9 inch pan. Sprinkle with coarsely crushed candy.
- 3Refrigerate 4 hours or till firm. I just set my pan in the cold oven and left it overnite. It hardened very nicely.
- 4I also crushed my mints in my little chopper and sifted the larger pieces from the crushed powder. I used the powder and the small pieces in the fudge.