How to Make White Chocolate Butterfinger Bars
- Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl. melt candy corn in 30 second intervals.
- Stirring between each interval, until candy is completely melted.
- Stir in peanut nutter, until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Let the mixture cool completely.
- Remove candy from baking dish by pulling up on the corners of the parchment paper. Cut candy into 1 inch candy bars.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth. Dip each bar into chocolate to cool completely.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheet for chocolate to harden, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.