Veronica's Peppermint Pretzel Crisps
Further search: check out Pretzelcrisps.com then click on entertaining. So many amazing ideas.
This recipe is from Veronica's Cornucopia site. Check it out.
(December 2010). Photo too.
- squares or cubes of vanilla almond bark candy coating
- 7.2 oz
- bag original pretzel crisps
- 1 c
- andes peppermint crunch baking chips
How to Make Veronica's Peppermint Pretzel Crisps
- 1Melt the vanilla almond bark candy coating in a microwave safe dish and melt and stir at 15 second intervals ,until melted.
- 2Using a small silicone spatula, spread the top of a pretzel crisp with melted almond bark, lay on a sheet of waxed paper and immediately sprinkle with peppermint chips; repeat with remaining pretzel crisps.
- 3Once set, package in airtight container or in cellophane bags or tins.
- 4Check out all the flavors of Pretzel Crisps:
Tuscan Three Cheese
See what I mean so many ideas!