Valentine Chocolate Cherry Bark
How to Make Valentine Chocolate Cherry Bark
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper. (This would also be very cute made up in heart-shaped candy molds.)
- In two separate bowls, melt the 2 types of chips. Melt each bowl of chips on 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips onto prepared cookie sheet; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped cherries over the melted chocolate.
- Pour the melted vanilla chips on top, drizzling randomly.
- To get a marbleized affect, pull a knife throught the mixture in wide curves.
- Refrigerate until set then break into pieces.