Uncle Tom's Almond Butter Crunch
How to Make Uncle Tom's Almond Butter Crunch
- 1. Line bottom and sides of 9x15 inch jelly roll pan
with aluminum foil(not plastic wrap or wax paper).
Butter foil heavily; set aside.
- 2. Combine almonds, butter, sugar and corn syrup in
10 inch skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat
- 3.Boil, stirring constantly, until mixture turns
golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Working
quickly, spread candy in prepared pan. Cool about
15 minutes or until firm.
- 4. Remove candy from pan by lifting edges of foil.
Peel off foil. Cool thoroughly. Break into pieces.
- 5. Makes about 3/4 pounds.