Ultimate Peppermint with White Chocolate Popcorn
I found this in a magazine and tweaked it a bit:)
How to Make Ultimate Peppermint with White Chocolate Popcorn
- Prepare popcorn and place in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate baking chips slowly in microwave. Stirring every 15 seconds to prevent burning.
- Stir 1/2 cup crushed peppermint into melted chocolate
- Pour melted chocolate and peppermint mixture over popcorn
- Stir gently to mix.
- Spread onto a parchment covered cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining peppermint.
- Let cool and then break into pieces. Store in Ziploc quart bags or decorative tins.