Ultimate Peppermint with White Chocolate Popcorn
I found this in a magazine and tweaked it a bit:)
How to Make Ultimate Peppermint with White Chocolate Popcorn
- 1Prepare popcorn and place in a large bowl.
- 2Melt white chocolate baking chips slowly in microwave. Stirring every 15 seconds to prevent burning.
- 3Stir 1/2 cup crushed peppermint into melted chocolate
- 4Pour melted chocolate and peppermint mixture over popcorn
- 5Stir gently to mix.
- 6Spread onto a parchment covered cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining peppermint.
- 7Let cool and then break into pieces. Store in Ziploc quart bags or decorative tins.