Triple Chocolate Peanut Clusters
How to Make Triple Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- Lay out 2 sheets of wax paper (about 24in ea).
- Combine all 3 chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Melt chocolate (over med/med-low heat) until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and add peanuts.
- Drop by Tbs onto wax paper.
- Allow to cool until harden. If you are having a hard time getting the clusters to harden, slide the wax paper onto a baking sheet and put them in the fridge.
- Remove from wax paper and serve on a pretty plate, or store in a sealed container (tupperware) in the fridge or freezer.