TOOTSIE ROLL FUDGE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 tspplus 2 tbsp. butter, divided
2 ctootsie roll midgees
2 Tbsppeanut butter
3 3/4 cconfectioner's sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cpecans, chopped
1/3 cred and green m&m's candy
How to Make TOOTSIE ROLL FUDGE
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1 tsp. of butter, set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the tootsie rolls, peanut butter and remaining butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Gradually stir in the confectioner's sugar, milk and vanilla. Mixture will be very thick. Fold in pecans.
- Spread into prepared pan. Using a sharp knife, score the surface into 1-inch squares. Press an M&M candy, gently into the center of each square.
- Let cool completely.
- Using the foil, remove the fudge from the pan and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.