- 1 1/2 lb
- of chopped milk chocolate candy coating (melting chocolate)
- 16 oz
- jar of dry roasted peanuts (or 2 cups of any nut you like)
- 8 oz
- package of milk chocolate english toffee bits (like heath bits)
- possibilities: mini marshmallows, drained & chopped cherries, peanut butter bits, crushed candy canes, whatever you can dream up
How to Make Toffee Nut Clusters
- 1Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Set aside.
- 2In a microwave-proof bowl, melt milk chocolate in the microwave, checking often and stirring until smooth.
- 3Stir in peanuts & Heath bits (or whatever you like) until well-mixed.
- 4Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the waxed paper cookie sheets. Cool until set.
- 5Store in airtight containers until ready to serve.