1 1/2 lbof chopped milk chocolate candy coating (melting chocolate)
16 ozjar of dry roasted peanuts (or 2 cups of any nut you like)
8 ozpackage of milk chocolate english toffee bits (like heath bits)
Otherpossibilities: mini marshmallows, drained & chopped cherries, peanut butter bits, crushed candy canes, whatever you can dream up
How to Make Toffee Nut Clusters
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave-proof bowl, melt milk chocolate in the microwave, checking often and stirring until smooth.
- Stir in peanuts & Heath bits (or whatever you like) until well-mixed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the waxed paper cookie sheets. Cool until set.
- Store in airtight containers until ready to serve.