Toasted Pecan Clusters1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Toasted Pecan Clusters
- 1Melt butter in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- 2Spread pecans evenly in pan.
- 3Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 4Place candy coating in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low; cook until coating melts.
- 6Cool 2 minutes; add pecans, and stir until coated.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
- 8MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Place butter in a 1-quart glass bowl; microwave at high for 50 seconds or until melted.
- 9Add pecans; toss pecans to coat with butter.
- 10Spread pecans evenly on a glass pizza plate.
- 11Microwave at high for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring at 3-minute intervals.
- 12Place candy coating in a 1-quart glass bowl.
- 13Microwave at medium (50% power) for 2 to 3 minutes or until coating is softened; stir well.
- 14Cool 2 minutes; add pecans, and stir until coated.
- 15Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
- 16Cool completely.