Tiger Stripes (Candy)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- white chocolate
- (12 oz.) jar of chunky peanut butter
- (8 oz.) packages of semi-sweet chocolate, melted
How to Make Tiger Stripes (Candy)
- 1Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in top of double broiler above water heated to boiling.
- 2Reduce heat and stir constantly until mixture is melted and well blended.
- 3Spread mixture onto a waxed paper lined 10x15-inch jelly roll pan.
- 4Pour melted semi-sweet chocolate over first layer and swirl through with a knife.
- 5Chill until firm. Then cut into small squares.
- 6Store in refrigerator. Yields: 6 dozen squares.
(TIP: Semi-sweet chocolate may be melted in a microwave.)