The 3 Fudge
I took this to a church pot luck and it went fast!! Several people asked for the recipe. One lady told me she had 6 pieces!
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (not imitation)
- tub ready-made chocolate frosting
- candy bars of your choice cut up. (i used snickers)
How to Make The 3 Fudge
- 1Place chocolate chips in microwavable bowl and microwave for 90 seconds. Heat just until the chips have melted. If you overcook, the fudge will be dry and crumbly.
- 2Once the chips are melted, stir the tub of chocolate frosting into them and nuke another 90 seconds.
- 3Stir well. Then add the cut up candy. (I cut the candy up ahead of time and have it ready so I can add it quickly). I have made this several times and tried a few different candies. We like the Snickers best.
- 4Line and 8X8 baking pan with waxed paper and spoon the fudge into it making sure it's level. Refrigerate for about an hour. Make sure it's set. Remove the block of fudge using the sides of the waxed paper onto a cookie sheet or flat surface. Cut into 1" squares.
- 5Note: If the fudge is too hard and you can't use the sides of the waxed paper to lift the fudge out of the pan, chances are you left it in the frig a little too long. Just let it sit out for a few minutes and then you should be able to easily remove the fudge.