TAYLOR'S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BALLS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
Food is definitely getting to be more fun nowadays!!!
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 jar(s)
- vanilla frosting
- 2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 c
- mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 pkg
- milk chocolate chip morsels, melted
- decorative candy sprinkles
How to Make TAYLOR'S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BALLS
- 1Combine all the ingredients together by hand, mix thoroughly.
- 2Roll into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- 3Place in refrigerator until firm.
- 4Melt milk chocolate chip morsels in a microwave-safe large mug at 30 second intervals, stirring till smooth and the right consistency for coating the balls.
- 5Using a fork and an ice tea spoon, dip the ball into the chocolate and completely cover the ball.
- 6Gently scoop the ball with the fork and lightly tap your wrist to shake the excess off.
- 7Place it in the candy liners and use a toothpick to close any holes and sprinkle with the candy as soon as possible.
- 8Store in a covered container in a cool place.