- 12 oz
- semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 c
- confectioners sugar
- 1/2 c
- powdered, non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 c
- paramount crystals
- 1/4 tsp
- flavoring oil (cherry, orange, lemon, amaretto, etc.)
- salt (just a few grains)
How to Make Sweetheart Truffles mix Gift in a Jar
- 1Combine chips and dry ingredients in a food processor. Process on high for at least a minute or two until powdered. With food processor running, drizzle flavoring oil into feed tube. Process another 30 seconds.
Place 2 1/3 cups mix in a pint-size jar. Place 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa * (to roll the truffles in) in a small zip-top bag. Place on top of mix.
- 2Attach the following recipe on a gift tag:
Heat 1/4 cup milk to boil, then pour into a medium size bowl. Remove plastic bag from jar. Add mix to milk. Stir to blend well. Beat with spoon for about one minute. Refrigerate until firm.
Empty contents of plastic bag into a small bowl. Shape rounded tablespoons of mixture into balls, then roll in unsweetened cocoa.