Sweet n Salty Popcorn Candy
Diane Hopson Smith
You can change up candy and add nuts, raisins, sprinkles, etc... whatever you like. You can change it up to match the different holiday colors.
This is just in time for my 3 little gobblins (grands) to enjoy for Halloween. Well 2 of them will, one is still a little to young. Young or old, I think you will like this treat!
Bet you can't eat just one bite of this sweet and salty treat. Yes, it's addicting!
Hope you enjoy!
- bags of microwave popcorn, popped and un-popped kernnels removed
- 2 c
- tiny pretzel twists, broken (not crushed)
- (24-oz) almond bark, melted
- 1 c
- nuts, your choice, i used cashew halves
- 1 to 2 c
- of you favorite small candies (m&ms, reeses pieces, candy corn, etc)
- sprinkles, optional