★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 1 lb
- 1 lb
- 4 lb
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 c
- cocoa, unsweetened
- 2 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans, optional
How to Make SuperFudge
- 1Melt oleo and velveeta in double boiler...stirring well to blend. keep warm.
- 2Sift conf. sugar and cocoa together in large bowl. Make a ' crater ' in the center.
- 3Pour oleo/cheese mixture into crater. Begin mixing with large spoon, but you will find it easier to use your hands, much like making bread dough.
- 4Press into large slightly buttered cookie sheet. I usually use two 9x13 pans when I make the full recipe.
- 5You can set the pan in the fridge for a few minutes, but if the weather is cool, this probably won't be necessary.