Stuff... That Fat... Unicorn-horn !
I dedicate this recipe to my JAP friend Helene Mulvihill... who gave me the inspiration to create this recipe! Thank you so very much Helene!!!
We are experimenting with ideas for my grand daughter Evie's Unicorn Birthday Party.
These fun little snacks will be for the sleep over / movie time.
*** None of the children coming have allergies to anything in this... you should always check with parents.
*** The ingredients can be what ever you like, just have sweet, salty, crunchy, chewy, chocolate!
Friends on here have added suggestions of their own... Have children color and decorate the paper, use stickers, use funny papers, use gift wrap... the possibilities are endless... Thank you ladies for the great ideas!!
- sheet computer paper
- pieces clear transparent tape (about 1 - inch each)
- miniature marshmallows (10.5 oz. bag)
- 10 - 15
- blue diamond almonds (smokehouse) (24 oz bag)
- 6 - 9
- round pretzels (1 pound bag)
- 15 - 20
- ghiradelli premium baking chips 60% cacao (11.5 oz. bag)
FAT UNICORN-HORN MATERIALS
How to Make Stuff... That Fat... Unicorn-horn !
- 1Fold the computer paper in half, make the folded edge the top of the unicorn-horn. Make a cone shape by having the bottom end rolled tighter than the top end to form a cone shape tube. Secure together with two pieces of tape.
- 2Gently mix all ingredients together and stuff the fat end of the cone shape all the way to the bottom end.
- 3You can serve on a plate or a napkin, or stick some into a bowl for guests to take and carry.