Strawberry Shortbread Bark
112 ounce bag white baking morsels, melted
2/3 cbroken shortbread cookies, 4 or 5 2"x2" cookies
1/2 cdried strawberries, snipped into small pieces (or use strawberry flavored dried cranberries)
1/3 cbroken pretzel pieces (or mini pretzel balls if you can find them)
1/2 cpecan pieces, toasted
2/3 cred colored coating wafers, melted
How to Make Strawberry Shortbread Bark
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Melt white morsels in the microwave, a large, microwave safe bowl on medium high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each.
- In a separate bowl, melt the red coating wafers in the same manner, being careful not to burn! Set aside.
- To the melted white norsels, add the cookie pieces, strawberries, pretzels and toasted pecans. Gently stir to combine ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firmly set. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container. Makes approximately 1 1/2 - 2 pounds candy.