- 3 pkg
- (11 oz. each) white chocolate chips
- 2 can(s)
- (14 oz. each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- strawberry extract
- drops of red food coloring
How to Make Strawberries 'n Cream Fudge
- 1Line 9" square pan with foil; coat with cooking spray. In microwave-safe bowl, combine 3 cups chips, 1 can milk and 1/4 tsp. salt. Microwave on High in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla; spread in pan..
- 2In separate microwave-safe bowl, combine remaining chips, milk and salt. Microwave on High in 30-second intervals, stirring, until smooth. Stir in strawberry extract and food coloring. Spread over vanilla layer.
- 3Slightly swirl layers together. Cover; chill until set, 4 hours. Remove from pan; cut into 1" squares.