ST. PATTY'S DAY MUD BALLS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
I am posting this now as per request from a friend here on "Just A Pinch".
How to Make ST. PATTY'S DAY MUD BALLS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep a 9x13-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine cake mix, 1 1/2 cups chocolate milk, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes or whisk by hand for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, do a toothpick test and if it comes out clean, then it is done.
- Remove from oven to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, crumble the cake and mix in the frosting. Pour the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate milk and stir well to form a cakey dough.
- Scoop dough into balls, whatever size that you desire. Place on baking sheet lined with waxed paper and refrigerate.
- Roll dough into firm balls and dip tops into green candy sprinkles and place in decorative cups.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Always serve cold. Will hold for a day.