St. Patty's Day Mints
How to Make St. Patty's Day Mints
- 1Using an electric mixer blend cream cheese and butter. Slowly add powdered sugar, about 1/4-1/2 cup at a time. Blend until mixture starts to form a ball (you may need to add additional powdered sugar is mixture does not stiffen)
- 2Add the Bailey's to the mixture and blend until mixed.
- 3Sprinkle some powered sugar on a working surface and then place dough on surface. Sprinkle drops of green food coloring and knead dough until color is evenly spread (add food coloring until desired shade of green is acquired)
- 4Roll dough into small balls (desired size is up to you), cover balls with wax paper, and then flatten balls with a fork. For added fun, you can place the balls over green sprinkles when you flatten them!
- 5Let candies stand for about 2 hours to dry; place candies in refrigerator until ready to serve.