Spiced Pumpkin Pecan and Fudge
3/4 cbutter or margarine
1 can(s)2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/2 csolid pack pumpkin
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
12 ozbutterscotch chips
7 ozmarshmallow creme
1 cchopped toasted pecans
How to Make Spiced Pumpkin Pecan and Fudge
- In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin and spice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until the mixture reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer or about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in butterscotch morsels.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Quickly pour into greased 13 x 9 inch pan, spreading just until even.
- Cool at room temperature, and cut into sqaures. Store in a container in the fridge.