***Disclaimer - 99% of the dishes represented by the photographs are shot with a Pro SLR camera and owned by me. The appearance of the dishes are an accurate result of my recipes, and are usually taken immediately after the dish is completed. Please feel free to use my photos as a guide in achieving perfect results when you make the dishes, as well as share any changes you might have made to the recipe to personalize it.
- apples, granny smith (cored and chopped into bite sized pieces))
- 2 1/4 ounce snicker's bars, (chilled and chopped into bite size pieces))
- 12 oz
- cool whip
- 1 box
- 5 oz vanilla pudding mix (unprepared, powder only) *can use butterscotch as a variation
- 1/2 c
- caramel ice cream topping (heat just warm enough to drizzle)
- 1/2 c
- chopped peanuts *optional
How to Make Snickers Salad
- 1Mix cool whip and dry pudding mix together.
Chop apples and chilled Snickers. (will become hard to mix, so you'll need elbow grease!)
Heat caramel sauce a bit in the microwave- just enough to drizzle, not enough to heat up salad.
Drizzle caramel sauce over salad and sprinkle peanuts on top.
Chill for at least an hour-- Voila!