How to Make Smores
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread parchment paper on bottom of cookie sheet. Place graham crackers side by side on a cookie sheet.
- 3Sprinkle bag of mini marshmallows over crackers.
- 4Sprinkle bag of milk chocolate chips evenly over marshmallows.
- 5In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and brown sugar together and stir together until smooth, like a caramel sauce. Drizzle over the top of the graham, marshmallow, choco chip layers.
- 6Place cookie sheet in oven. Let bake for about 8 minutes until the marshmallows just start to turn a bit golden. Take out and let cool and cut into squares.