S'mores On A Stick
How to Make S'mores On A Stick
- 1Open the marshmallows and place them in a large mixing bowl to let them "breathe" and "fluff up"
- 2Put 1 cup graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. You can add more as you need it later.
- 3Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
- 4In a microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate chips. Heat 30 seconds at a time and stir until melted and smooth.
- 5Place a lollipop stick in a marshmallow, dip the marshmallow into the chocolate and then roll it in the graham cracker crumbs. Stand it stick end up on the wax paper. Complete each marshmallow this way.
- 6Let cool and serve.