Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters
- 16 oz
- dry roasted peanuts, salted
- 16 oz
- dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 11 1/2 oz
- milk chocolate chips (one package)
- 10 oz
- peanut butter chips (one package)
- 36 oz
- white chocolate chips (three 12-oz. packages)
- 23 oz
- bittersweet (60%) chocolate chips (two 11.5 oz. packages)
How to Make Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters
- 1In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine the salted and unsalted peanuts.
Add the chips AS LISTED in the ingredient list and DO NOT stir.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW* heat for 2-2 1/2 hours (without opening cover) or until chips are melted. Stir well to combine. Line cookie sheets or a large area with waxed paper (you're gonna need a large area, too) LOL!
* It is crucial to not try to speed things up and cook them on high for half the time...a slow cooker WILL burn chocolate and it's a MESS to clean up! :-)
- 3Drop by tablespoonfuls on waxed paper. Stand until set. Store in airtight container.
**I usually place mine in the freezer for a few minutes to speed up the "setting" process.
Yield: approximately 4 lbs. of candy