Simple Easter Nests
How to Make Simple Easter Nests
- 1Heat water in double boiler over medium heat and add chocolate chips to top portion.
- 2When chocolate begins to melt, add peanut butter and continue to stir until creamy.
- 3Add broken chow mein noodles, stirring until completely coated.
- 4Remove from heat and place upper portion on a folded towel to allow cooling while you prepare tins.
- 5Spray muffin tins (I liked the large size best, but make both for varied sizes) with cooking spray (such as Pam).
- 6Spoon generous amount of mixture into each cup creating a well in the center as you go.
- 7Continue until all of mixture is used up.
- 8Place jelly beans, M&M's Peeps or other candies for garnish as desired.
- 9Chill in refridgerator for at least 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
- 10Remove from tins and serve or package to gift - should be used within a couple of days.