I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
- 6 ounce pkg. butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 3 c
- rice krispies
How to Make Scotch Treats
- 1Melt butterscotch morsels and peanut butter over hot water; stir to blend.
- 2Remove from heat; add Rice Krispies and stir till well coated.
- 3Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper or spread in buttered 9-inch square pan;
- 4cut into 1 1/2-inch squares when cool.
Mrs. Grace Harris, Pastor's Wife
South Union Church of God LWWB