How to Make Salted Peanut Rolls
- 1Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 2In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar with marshmallow crime; blend thoroughly.
- 3Knead in remaining powdered sugar. Divide mixture into 4 parts
- 4Form each part into rope 1/2 inch in diameter. Cut into 1-1/2 inches long. Place on waved paper. Freeze for 20 minutes
- 5Meanwhile, in medium saucepan (preferably a double boiler) over low heat, heat caramels and water until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 6Dip frozen marshmallow pieces into caramel mixture; roll in peanuts.
- 7Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until set. Store in covered refrigerator.