How to Make Salted Peanut Rolls
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar with marshmallow crime; blend thoroughly.
- Knead in remaining powdered sugar. Divide mixture into 4 parts
- Form each part into rope 1/2 inch in diameter. Cut into 1-1/2 inches long. Place on waved paper. Freeze for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan (preferably a double boiler) over low heat, heat caramels and water until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Dip frozen marshmallow pieces into caramel mixture; roll in peanuts.
- Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until set. Store in covered refrigerator.