How to Make Rudolph's Antlers
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in chow mein noodles.
- Using two teaspoons, on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet, shape about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into a V shaped cookie about 2 inches wide to resemble antlers.
- Press a cherry half securely in the center of each. repeat for remaining cookies.
- Chill cookies on the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours or until cookies are firm.
- Store the antlers in the refrigerator in a covered container up to 5 days.