Rolo Pretzel Turtles
How to Make Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- 1Preheat oven 250 degrees .
Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place pretzels individually to form one layer only.
- 2Place one rolo candy on top of each pretzel.
- 3Bake at 250 degrees for about 4 minutes or until rolo's are softened.
- 4Immediately remove from oven and quickly place a pecan half on top of each candy and push down to squish the chocolate into the pretzel and flatten out.
- 5Cool for 20 minutes. Then place uncovered in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set.
- 6Transfer to a decorative plate..
- 7TOASTING PECANS:
- 8Spread pecans out on a plate and microwave 30 seconds a time, Stir them around with your hands in between cooking times until toasted.
- 9NOTE: regarding the turtles.. if you don't like pecans you can use almonds or M & M candies.