★★★★★ 1 vote5
- bag of rolo's chocolate/caramel candy
- small bag of pretzels (grid-shaped or rounded)
- pecan halves
How to Make Rolo Pretzel (Turtle) Snacks
- 1place several pretzels on a microwavable tray.
Unwrap Rolo's candies--ask the kids to help.
- 2Place 1 candy piece on top of each pretzel.
- 3Place tray of assembled pretzels, into microwave. Cook for 30 seconds ( just long enough to soften candy). Then gently press a pecan half down onto each candy piece, sinking it down into the pretzel. These taste like chocolate turtle candies!